The one Microsoft product that I never mastered was Access. And, of course, that's the one program that I need to learn now to help Sean out with his project. So, I've been training myself on it through some various online resources, and I think I've got the basics down. It's pretty fun, actually. I enjoy learning new things, and it's especially fulfilling knowing that I get to help in the project this way. I've spent the last couple of days playing in Publisher too, getting to design a catalog for the project and learn new tricks there, so I've found myself staying pretty busy.
I've got choir practice tonight. There's one sentence I never thought I'd type. Every year, the church performs an apparantly very large production that the entire community enjoys coming too at Christmas-time. We'll see how that goes...
Romance.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment