Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rendezvous with friends

Yesterday, on our way to the outlets in Leesburg, we called two good friends of ours who live close by to see if they had any plans for the day. We hadn't seen these friends in over a year, and since finding out our project location would be near their home, we had been looking forward to seeing more of them. So we asked them if they wanted to meet us at the outlets, and then they countered with an offer of their own.

They have season tickets to Maryland football and Jessel wasn't very interested in going. So she offered to give me her ticket so that I could go to the game with Rob, and Shannon and she could then go shopping and spend time catching up. We accepted their offer and had a great evening--Shannon chatting and shopping, and I at a football game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are all moved in and that you are so close...Your blog is such a great idea. Bill and I were in Ikea the same Sunday! We must have just missed each other. I am really happy for you.