The Church I am working with in Warrenton voted today to proceed with a Capital Campaign. The people at this Church are filled with faith, and I have found my own faith growing in their midst. These people, who are clients, have also become friends. After the vote, Shannon was asked to be part of a community wide event called The Living Christmas Tree. They conduct it every year, and the event is so large, they have already started practicing and go up until the live events, which don't begin until the middle of December. They asked me too, however, I was concerned that my meetings would conflict.
With the Church voting to move forward, Shannon and I expect we will be here with this project until mid-January. We are glad we will get to spend the fall here and experience a few snowfalls as well.
Romance.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment