Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Saturday of Weddings

Yesterday, Shannon and I split paths for two weddings. Hers was in Chesapeake, as she went to see her friend Jill wed, while mine took me to the Outer Banks of North Carolina to observe my cousin Nicole tie the knot. Both of us enjoyed our respective ceremonies and receptions.

Since Shannon was not around to dance with me at my reception, I decided to dance with another gal. My seven year old cousin Mary and I danced to a few songs, and I did my best to teach her swing steps. Several songs later, her twin brother, Mark, jumped in and asked her to teach him what she had learned from me. They stole the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is that Mary had a great teacher!! Matthew would have danced more, but he was busy eating your piece of cake.
Carol