This is actually a pretty critical week for us here. I don't know if we've clarified this or not, but right now the project is in the "Feasibility" mode, which lasts for about 4 weeks. Now that we have been here almost that long, it is coming to a close. At the end of the feasibility period, Sean will present his findings before the congregation, and they will hold a church-wide vote which will determine whether or not they want to move into the actual campaign mode. If there is a majority of "Yes" votes, then Sean and I will continue to stay here as planned until mid-January. If there is not a majority, then the campaign will shut down and Sean and I will leave for parts unknown. This vote is going to happen this Sunday afternoon after the morning services. We will keep you posted as the adventure continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment