
We just had our first overnight guests. Good friends, (I just misspelled "Good", instead writing "God", and I think that may have been even more appropriate) Vicki and Marie, came last night and just left this evening, and we had such a good time with them. Last night, we enjoyed conversation here at home, drank coffee (sans Shannon), and caught up on the last 2 and a half months since we've seen them.
Today we took them around Warrenton, visiting the grounds of a beautiful vineyard, eating a very hearty meal at a local favorite, touring downtown, and rummaging through a couple of antique stores. Sean and I enjoyed feeling almost like locals, though we'll probably feel more like that when we don't need to rely so heavily on our GPS to get us around. However, we're looking forward to exploring more around town so we'll have some good ideas for the next time we have company. Until then, we're thankful for having had the blessing of their visit - hope to see them again soon!



2 comments:
We'll be back! Thanks for your hospitality. I'm looking forward to many more visits! -- Vicki
Hey Shannon!
Looks like you are doing great :)
We miss u but love hearing that u r doing well ~melissa
Post a Comment