Once in while, we find signposts that let us know we made a great choice in previous steps back. For about six months, I was pondering writing a book on the spirituality of poker, and for whatever reason couldn't get it as far along as I had hoped. Finally, I surrendered the project, sensing it was either not the right time or not my calling.
Last week, I was in a bookstore, looking to purchase a few good books, and found the reason behind my surrender. I found a book called All In, and the book is about the similarities between what goes on in a poker game and on the path of faith. I bought the book and can't wait to read it. On another note, I am at peace with not getting to write the book I had wanted to write--as someone else has already written it.
Romance.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment