Friday, May 26, 2006

To Baltimore and Back

Today my associate and I are going to Baltimore for a Methodist Conference. It's about a two hour drive from here. The trip will be quick, as we are planning to head back here after the day's events.

This weekend should be lots of fun. The lady we are staying with here had some friends come in town for a few nights. Because of this, my associate and I have relocated to her beach cottage for Memorial Day weekend. The cottage is only about five minutes from the house and Church. We moved in last night and it is very cozy and rustic. Much like the house, the cottage is a great writing retreat for me. The state park is only a few hundred feet down the road. And I can't think of a better setting than beaches and hiking trails.

By the way, Delaware has no sales tax. (I think I failed to mention that in past posts.)

No comments: