I'm back working on the project today. This weekend didn't go completely as planned. My associate's wife was supposed to fly into Baltimore at 11:30 on Friday night but her flight got cancelled until the next morning. We ended up being in Baltimore a day longer than expected.
Sunday and Monday were beautiul days. We stayed in a beach cottage in Lewes and had a great time. Sunday night, we grilled hamburgers for dinner and had Dairy Queen a few hours later. It was the busiest Dairy Queen I have ever been to.
Yesterday, I caught up on some writing. I felt like a writer, sitting in a rustic cottage at the beach and crafting thoughts of God and life. When I was done, I packed up my stuff and headed back to the house.
Shannon is coming in a few days. I can't wait to see her and show this place off.
Romance.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment