Monday, July 24, 2006

Life in GA

Life is good here in Georgia, even in the sweltering heat. I've floated down a river in a raft with some old friends, eaten a yummy cook-out with others, held the babies of friends I once lived in the same dorm with, and most recently had breakfast with some friends from college this morning. We discovered a new coffeehouse in town that has wireless, so we have a new spot in which to hang out. For those of you that came to our wedding, it is directly across from the hotel that most of you stayed in, so I'm sorry that it wasn't here then.

Sean and I went for a run out on campus last night, after it had finally cooled down after a rain. The foothills that we are in took it out of us - quite a difference from the flat treadmills we are used to, but a welcome change. It has been good being back to my old stomping grounds with my new husband and creating new memories. We are looking forward to many more to come...

No comments: