Monday, May 31, 2010

Broken

So, we went for a swim today, and as I was getting out of the pool, I grabbed the nearest towel, which unknowingly was protecting our camera. It tumbled out of the towel and splashed into the pool. After retrievimg my water-logged Sony, and then checking for a miracle, it indeed did not turn on, so my inquisitive mind got the best of me. I took it apart. I should interject here that my daddy and I had great success earlier this year in taking apart his old laptop in order to replace the hinges in it. So, I had grand hopes for my camera. See picture:


However, while I was able to get it taken apart, dried out, put back together, and powered on, it was never quite the same. The buttons have a mind of their own now and no longer respond to my demands. Oh well, at least I got to take something apart. That's always fun. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: