Thursday, May 20, 2010

Living life


We're living life here in Richmond and really enjoying it. It's busy, intense, & hectic, but it's also fun, adventurous, and new every day. Sean and I have really loved this traveling lifestyle, and now that our little man has been with us these past 15 + months, we've grown to enjoy it in new ways. Some things have definitely changed. Some things are gone, never to be picked up again; others have found a new life with a team of 3. One thing we still enjoy is being outdoors. Our present home allows us the opportunity to be within walking distance of quite a few spots - dining, shopping, and playing. We try to walk around every day, and tonight we made a simple trip to one of the local joints and ate outside. I packed a meal for the shortest one of us, and Sean and I marveled at a restaurant that actually doesn't specialize in kid's meals. The food was fine, but the memories we made were spectacular. Ordinary days can be amazing.

No comments: