Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Starting again

Sean and I are headed out in the morning for our next hill to cross. Memphis is our final destination, but we'll be stopping in Nashville tomorrow night for a respite from the long journey. That means we'll be pulling into Memphis on Thursday afternoon, hopefully. And then begins the unpacking journey...

It's been a great summer. You've read rather sporadic posts here of our activities that kept us busy for the last couple of months. More recently, we returned from GA back to VA, and Georgia was a wonderful time with family and old friends. It's always a hard goodbye. Then we came back to Virginia last Thursday to begin our packing and organizing. I also made a trip yesterday to my old stomping grounds - Virginia Beach - to catch up with former co-workers and friends. It was a lovely time. Sean and I are looking at another hard goodbye tomorrow from his family, but, at the same time, we're ready to get settled in once again into the unknown that we now know can quickly become home.

No comments: