Thursday, May 08, 2008

Out & about

Last weekend we got to go visit our friends in Jim Thorpe, PA. Friends since freshman year of college, Tiffani and I go way back, and I am very excited that we're now including 2 wonderful husbands into the mix - as well as her 4 incredible children. Smart, funny, and engaging encapsulates this family. We had great Puerto Rican food, enriching conversation, and topped off the night with a good, creepy movie. Sean & I had a blast, and we left knowing that we need to watch the History Channel more so that we can someday be as smart as their 11 year old...

This weekend we've been invited to "Game Night" with some other couples in the church. And Saturday, if the weather cooperates, we're going to the Hershey Gardens for their Rhododendron Festival. Sounds like a spring-y thing to do, eh?

We think we've found where we're going to be heading next, and as soon as it's confirmed, we'll announce it here! :)

2 comments:

J&J said...

I can't wait to find out!

tiffani said...

We had such a great time with you guys and we can't wait to take you to Philly next.