Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our holiday in full color

We've been in Emporia since Sunday doing some serious R&R. We were able to see the full spectrum of fall colors in Harrisburg, and by the time we left, the leaves were all but on the ground. Now as we've moved slightly more south, we have come at what must be peak season here, as the colors are glorious all around the house. Sean and I took some pictures yesterday that we'll upload soon, I'm sure. And we're heading to Georgia later this week and will be there for the better part of a month, so we'll get to see those colors changing at their prime as well. I hope I don't seem too obsessed with the fall colors this year, but I absolutely love them. I guess its easy to get obsessed about those things you love. I make no apologies for it. :)

No comments: