Friday, October 26, 2007

Broadway in Hershey




We went to see the musical The Producers last evening at Hershey Theatre. Yes, Hershey is where Hershey chocolates originated and continues to thrive. Hershey Theatre is actually right off of Cocoa Avenue. (And Cocoa Avenue intersects with Chocolate Avenue.) It was a great show--lots of laughs, wit, and fun. If you ever get a chance to see it, we give it a good recommendation.

Before we leave, we plan to make our way back to Hershey (it is only 15 minutes from where we live) to tour the Chocolate Factory and for other fun and tasty treats!

1 comment:

tiffani said...

I bought you a cup at Hershey's factory once, Shannon. I remember you examined it and said, "Someday I plan to go there." Being the chocolate-addicted girl that you are, I never doubted you. Perhaps your time in PA Dutch Country is really just a subconscious aim to get more chocolate.