
It was a welcome relief to have a beautiful day shine down on us for Mother's Day today. We got to spend it by going to church with Sean's parents and brother, relaxing in the backyard this afternoon (while avoiding the Mother's Day crowds at the local eateries), throwing the baseball around while Caleb (the parents' faithful golden retriever) tried to intercept, and entering the madhouse that is called Cracker Barrel for dinner. We just relaxed
and watched some HGTV this evening, and now we are all retiring one by one as we anticipate another day together tomorrow. I've missed spending the holiday with my beautiful Mother and family, but I am thankful for such wonderful in-laws.
and watched some HGTV this evening, and now we are all retiring one by one as we anticipate another day together tomorrow. I've missed spending the holiday with my beautiful Mother and family, but I am thankful for such wonderful in-laws.


No comments:
Post a Comment