Moving day was hectic, but it all went very smoothly. Sean arrived earlier than I did on Thursday morning, because he immediately went to work at the church attending several meetings that day. I arrived later that afternoon and began the process of organizing our life in our new apartment. After mulling over several different options, we finally decided that the most cost efficient and least prohibitive solution to our furniture needs was a big trip to Ikea. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this store, it is a large European chain home store with very chic styles and very affordable prices. After walking around for about 5 hours, we finally decided on some seating, tables, a desk, TV stand, lamps, kitchen and bathroom necessities, and a variety of other miscellaneous things. We are so happy with our choices, and I've even already put it all together (everything comes unassembled which helps to keep the prices low), and we have an apartment that is really taking on the form of home. We are going to get a few more odd things at Wal-Mart this afternoon (no Target, unfortunately), and then we hope to take some pictures of our place to post up here in the next couple of days.
We also attended church this morning, and Sean held 2 meetings afterwards, which went very well. I'm sure he will be telling you more about it in the days to come.
Romance.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment