Friday, December 03, 2010

Eating fast, eating well

As we wrap up our time in Richmond this week, we are faced with the same dilemma that we always encounter at the end of a project. Finishing up the food in the refrigerator. Usually at about 2 weeks out, I realize that we still have enough food in there to feed a small army, and we frantically begin eating meals that will use up these ingredients, random as they sometimes be. But one nice result that comes of this need is that I am forced to cook that food that I was ambitious enough to buy, yet never inspired enough to make. So we also end up eating very well these last few days. Tonight we're having steak, shrimp, waffled fries, broccoli, and mac & cheese.

I really should do this more often... Maybe next time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: