Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodbyes, Sunshine, and Reunions

I recently returned home from a weekend in Florida spent with some of the friends I made when I was getting my masters in counseling in Virginia. Some of us hadn't seen each other since I got married over 5 years ago, so it was really good to see old friends and to catch up on our lives. Some husbands and children and new jobs have been added since I last got to hang out with these girls, so we had a lot to talk about.

It also marked the first time I left my little boy for more than a couple of hours, so I was rather anxious about that. Thankfully I have an extremely adaptable and well-adjusted little guy because I don't think he even missed me. While I loved the time spent with the girls, my reunion with my husband and son was very sweet.

No comments: