Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My son has already given me my first Mother's Day card today (with his Daddy's help), but we wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Mothers that have been such a source of love, wisdom, and security to us.



To my (Shannon's) Mother, I have learned so much from you just by watching your selflessness to your family. I pray that Silas can be as fortunate as your daughters are in being reared by such a Godly, serene, wise, lovely Mother as you are.


To Gram, my second Mother, your influence on my life is far-reaching. I consider myself truly blessed to have such wonderful memories of spending time with you and Papa. I couldn't have had a more blessed childhood, and you two are a big part of that.


To my (Sean's) Mom, you are a treasure in my life, and without you in the special place you are I would not know as much goodness as I do. I love you always and am so honored to put my son in your loving arms.

To Nana, the Queen Mitchell, I am so thankful for the time you have spent caring for me. Thanks for the candy, fun times in Florida, for letting me drive the golf cart when I was only 12, and for being present on every special day of my life.

We both love you all! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: