Thursday, April 23, 2009

windy

We are still in-between projects and waiting to hear where our next move will take us. Also, still thankful. This time that we have been on sabbatical has been extremely rewarding, in that I have been able to spend all day--four months to be exact--with my wife and baby boy. On top of that, I have used my bountiful free time to make revisions to my book and do some great networking with friends and previous mentors I have not connected with in a while. Especially nice has been the oppotunity to spend wonderful time with our first class families. (Oh, that's right, we both were able to catch up with the dentist yesterday too -)

Shannon and I are certain we are right where we need to be, and that my off-time is for more reasons than our constructive intellects can give shape. All I can say is, we are sensing there is some new wind under our sails. Hopefully, our sails are ready for it and prepared to absorb the momentum it is trying to give.

No comments: