Sunday, February 15, 2009

house guests


My parents are here from VA--of course--to see the new addition. They will be here until Tuesday, and it has been good to watch them make so much over our boy. Silas likes to be held, and both of my parents have taken him up on his wishes to cuddle time and time again. I will miss having them around, and I am sure Silas will too. I think they have said he is "so cute and sweet" over a 100 times. My dad reports that he just wrote to a friend and commented that he is the grandfather to the cutest, smartest, and most likely to succeed grandson on the planet! Silas can't wait to meet his other set of grandparents now...

After a quick Target trip this afternoon, we stopped at the world famous Gus' Fried Chicken for take out. We are about to eat it, and if it tastes anything like it smells, we are going to have one unforgettable southern meal.

No comments: