Now that the holidays have passed, we are in major nesting mode. We've made a list and are checking it twice, but it's certainly not for Santa. It's our list of things to do before our little traveling family expands to 3. Just this morning, we had a Shelby County Sheriff's Office Deputy come out to our place to check our car seat (a service I was very impressed that they offered.) She is certified for just this thing, and has actually been an instructor in car seat and child safety for 5 years, so we felt more comfortable having her check our efforts at securing our new car seat for accuracy. I have to say, she said that 9 out of 10 carseats are put in improperly, but ours was done right! She was impressed. And I think that has helped these novice parents feel a bit more confident in our abilities of what is to come. Now, if only every stage of childhood had it's own user's manual...
No comments:
Post a Comment