Today we celebrated 3 years of marriage. The time has gone by so fast, as it only seems like yesterday we were in Georgia saying I do. We had a great day - we went to my favorite spot for lunch and then went exploring more around the city (aka: new shopping mall). For dinner, I decided to surprise Sean with a dinner of Mongolian Beef - recipe via the internet promising that it was PF Changs' own recipe. It was probably the most complicated meal I've ever made (which might speak to my cooking endeavors), but it turned out really good, if I do say so myself. We topped it off with Sean's favorite dessert - apple crumb pie, which is made by Mrs. Smith herself. I couldn't do any better, so why try?
I love being married to this man, and I'm looking forward to the life we'll lead together.
Romance.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Travellers!
Shayna,
That's so sweet:) Your three year old wedding present fell on my head last night when I dove angrily into my closet searching for pants. Soon, you will get it! And by then, you and Sean will be living in the retirement home, so it will be a real surprise.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment