I'm sitting at my sister Christine's house with Sean, Ethan, and Allie. Christine and Brian are out on a date, so we volunteered to spend some quality time with our nephew and niece. We've had a blast today hiking up to Little Falls and splashing around in the water at the base of the falls for a while. We capped off the evening with their first taste of chinese food - which they fortunately liked. Allie was fondest of the egg drop soup and chicken lo mein, while Ethan liked the fortune cookies the best (although he also enjoyed the sweet and sour chicken which he affectionately dubbed "chicken puffs"). They both loved the chop sticks too! Sean and Allie are currently waiting for me to start a game of monopoly, so I'd better sign off. I'll leave you with Ethan's fortune from his cookie, "Visit a park. Enjoy what nature has to offer." Perfect for the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment