
We've officially begun the countdown of "lasts" in Charlotte. We just spent our last weekend, attended our last church service, and I made my last trip to see my family in South Carolina. The list continues by the hour. Sean and I were talking yesterday about some of the favorite things we've done, or the places that have become our favorite since arriving, so I thought I'd compile a list of my Top Five.
1. The US Whitewater Center. We've been countless time since discovering it, and we love not only the rigorous hikes through the woods and streams, but also the great restaurant on site.2. Bobcats Arena. That game was too cool.
3. Lake Wylie. Friends from the church took us out on their lake house for the day, and the view was amazing.
4. The Botanical Gardens. We took another trip out there a few days ago, and it is really beautiful. That's where the pictures here are from.
5. Super Target. I know, but I found myself there every week. It's gotta have a place in the top 5. (I doubt it'd make Sean's Top 5...) ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment